If you hold a Taiwan ARC (Alien Resident Certificate) and the status of your Taiwan ARC is "Labor 移工 (domestic helpers)," please submit the following documents for your application.
*It is necessary for the employer to travel together on the same flights with the visa applicant.
〔Purpose of Visit: Sightseeing〕
1. A visa application form
2. One photo; stick it on the application form（2in x 1.4in, taken in the last 6 months, face the camera directly without wearing a hat and must use a plain white background）
3. Passport（valid for at least 6 months; the original and 1 copy of the photo page）
4. A copy of Taiwan entry stamp（the most recent）
5. Alien Resident Certificate（the original and 1 copy of both sides）
6. Re-entry permit to Taiwan ( the original and 1 copy ）
7. Employer’s passport（valid for at least 6 months; the original and 1 copy of the photo page）
8. Employer’s bankbook（updated in the last 1 month ; the original and 1 copy of the pages which show the holder’s name and the last balance）
9. A letter of guarantee（Please put the employer’s seal）
10. Schedule of staying
11. Round-trip flight ticket booking of the visa applicant and the employer
*Please print all the documents on A4-size papers and do not staple the documents.
*Visa applicants may need to submit additional documents upon request.
Forms and Document Downloads
Service hours for applications (no appointment needed)
Monday to Thursday 9:00 – 11:30；13:30 – 16:00
Friday 9:00 – 11:30
The office is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and Taiwanese and some Japanese holidays.
Where to apply
Japan-Taiwan Exchange Association Taipei Office
Address: No. 28, Songshan Dist., Qingcheng St., Taipei 105403
If your ARC shows that your residence address is located in（Yunlin County, Chiayi County, Chiayi City, Tainan City, Kaohsiung City, Pingtung County, Taitung County or Penghu County）, please apply at Kaohsiung Office.